Our experience as Case Managers and qualified Health and Social Care Professionals allows us to push the bar for service provision in the litigation arena, offering a fuller range of services than you might otherwise expect.
We aim to change the way you think about using and collaborating with Case Managers and Health/Social Care Professionals, to support you further, every step of the way.
We go the extra mile to ensure a bespoke and highly valuable partnership with you and the client.
What we offer:
- Case Management
- Occupational Therapy
- Community Support Services
- Expert Wtiness Services and Medico-Legal reports
What we can do:
- Meet and greet with clients: Our friendly staff are always eager to meet and greet clients. This helps ensure that our clients are matched with the most suitable team member – an essential foundation for success.
- Provide detailed assessment quotes: We provide quotes which are exclusive and specific to the needs of our clients.
- Visit and carry out assessments in the client’s home: This helps to ensure the provision of thorough, detailed, concise and professional reports.
- Goal-orientated outcome plans: Consideration of the phrase‘Where we need to get to’ is essential and often overlooked. This bespoke and focused approach is at the heart of our professional culture and leads to achievable, positive and development-orientated results.
- HR office support (in collaboration with Penninsula): This allows us to recruit, train and supervise experienced support workers on behalf of clients, which in turn ensures consistently high quality support.
- Holistic & bespoke documentation for support staff.
- Support worker payroll services and client account management.
Working with us:
We’re always on hand to speak to you about a potential referral, face-to-face or on the phone.
We can prepare quotes for assessment, along with our Terms and Conditions which can be sent straight to your office.
Our team can arrange for assessments to be carried out. provide comprehensive reports within an agreed time-frame, therebu making the process easy and hassle-free.
If you have any particular questions or requirements, please do pick up the phone and call us on 029 2043 2858. Alternatively email us via email@example.com