Stokes Case Management Ltd provides comprehensive private Occupational Therapy assessments and goal-focused, individually tailored rehabilitation packages to give their clients the very best chance of successful rehabilitation. In our capable hands, clients with physical, developmental, social or emotional problems can be assured that they will be helped every step of the way to achieve independent, productive, healthy and satisfying lives.
What is Occupational Therapy?:
Occupational Therapy is a degree-based, health and social care profession, regulated by the Health and Care Professions Council. It takes a holistic approach to mental health, physical health and wellbeing, enabling individuals to maximise their potential to achieve independence. It provides practical support to facilitate recovery and overcome any barriers that prevent individuals from carrying out the activities or occupations that matter to them, helping to increase independence and satisfaction in all aspects of life.
Our Occupational Therapists:
Our small team of Occupational Therapists cover a vast range of specialisms. Between us, we have 120 years of experience in OT and are all still practising therapists. We are up to date with current therapy, rehabilitation, models and equipment as a direct result of continued practice and continued professional development. Collectively we cover a vast range of clinical specialisms.
- Palliative care
- Brain injury
- Complex orthopaedic injuries
- Care of the elderly
- Spinal injuries
- Hand therapy
- Amputee rehabilitation
- Burns and Plastics
- Learning difficulties
- Mental health
Who we provide to:
- Children, Adults and Older Adults with physical,Social, mental health and learning difficulties
What we offer:
- Private Occupational Therapy assessments
- Individually tailored intervention and treatment packages
- Highly qualified, experienced and specialised Occupational Therapists
- Coverage across much of the UK
Examples of the services that we provide:
- Assessing the client’s home environment and giving advice as to how a property could be adapted to achieve full accessibility.
- Assessing the client’s level of functional ability and providing a professional view regarding rehabilitation needs.
- Providing goal-focused intervention programs tailored to the client.
- Undertaking intervention within the client’s home/place of work/community/school and ensuring that the environment is accessible.
- Assessing the client’s cognitive and social needs in relation to day-to-day activities.
- Helping the client to learn a new or different way of doing the things which are important to them.
- Helping the client to manage depression in order to return to work or to continue with studies and hobbies.
- Advising the client on the subject of seating, wheelchairs and other equipment provision.
- Teaching the client independent living and social skills.
- Working with families & carers to provide education and advice regarding the formulation of client specific care plans.
- Specialist hand therapy and splinting.
- To be friendly & approachable, whilst applying solid and dependable professional standards.
- To apply the most up to date models of practice for our clients.
- To take a holistic approach and to ensure that intervention is purposeful and meaningful to the client.
- To provide services which are above and beyond that of statutory services.
- To ensure that best practice is employed at all times.
Stokes Case Management Ltd is proud of its team of highly qualified, experienced and specialised Occupational Therapists, who are ready to deliver professional care at the very highest level. All our Occupational Therapists are registered with HCPC, are members of professional bodies and are enhanced DBS checked. Our services are available across most parts of the UK.
For further information, please call us on 029 2043 2858. Alternatively you can email us at: email@example.com