Job Title: Case Manager Assistant
Rebecca Sharpe DipCOT
BABICM and Enhanced DBS
Rebecca is an accomplished and highly motivated occupational therapist and case manager assistant.
Having qualified as an occupational therapist in 1987, Rebecca has gained valuable experience in assessment of functional ability, discharge planning, and multidisciplinary team working. She has excellent organisational capabilities; her leadership skills are outstanding, particularly when working in multidisciplinary team environments.
Rebecca is passionate about conducting comprehensive client assessments and producing time-critical, comprehensive reports. She prides herself on creating effective treatment plans, geared toward activities of daily living, goal planning, and warranting the provision of quality of life-enhancing aids and equipment. Rebecca has considerable experience in providing her clients with effective support packages and is particularly proficient at assisting clients with financial matters.
Rebecca is driven by her desire to help her clients to achieve fulfilled lives, particularly through empowering them to gain confidence and self-esteem. She has considerable experience of supporting and safeguarding vulnerable adults within the community and has excellent, dynamic communication skills with which she is able to quickly develop important, constructive rapport with her clients, their families and their friends.
Rebecca thrives under pressure. She is dynamic and capable of managing and prioritising a diverse range of client caseloads.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic occupational therapist and case manager assistant
- Excellent communication skills and organisational capabilities
- Highly adept at conducting comprehensive client assessments and providing time-critical, comprehensive reports
- Skilled in the provision of effective treatment plans
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills
- Dynamic, with exceptional goal planning skills