Job Title: OT, Case Manager & OT Expert
Tracy has over 15 years’ experience working across a wide area of health and social care settings. Prior to taking on a senior position in Mental Health, she gained a wide range of experience within older and adult mental health, trauma and orthopaedics, ABI and learning disabilities.
Tracy is an enthusiastic leader who thrives on working in a pressured environment and part of a team. She was the lead therapist in the Crisis resolution team in the NHS. Part of her role in the NHS was to support staff with structured clinical supervision, and guide them in their training and development as well as holding a clinical case load of complex clients.
Tracy now works as an independent Occupational therapist and Case Manager with a Varity of client groups following catastrophic injuries. She has a particular interest in acquired brain injury and with clients suffering psychological difficulties following trauma
With her extensive knowledge of how illness and disability affects daily structure and routine, it is her passion to support and enable individuals with complex conditions to be active in the rehabilitation and recovery process. Part of this role is to develop their confidence, independence and to enable engagement to maximise purposeful occupation.
• Encompass the core values of Occupational Therapy into all aspects of life.
• Educating individuals on recognising how occupation is the fundamental element to personal identity.
• Enabling individuals to develop their confidence and independence in their skills and abilities, to fulfil their chosen roles and occupations by applying a range of assessments
• Experience risk assessment and risk management.
• Experience of working as part of a multi-disciplinary team preparing Continuing Health Care packages.
• Excellent communication skills that enables successful working.
• Effective ability to enable motivation for occupation.