Stokes Case Management Ltd was established in 2015 by our Clinical Director, Rhiannon Stokes in response to the growing need for a new wave of Case Management and rehabilitaion services for individuals and professionals in Wales and the UK.
It is our mission to cater, not only for the specific case management, rehabilitation and medico legal needs of disabled and vulnerable individuals but also the increasingly complex support services that are necessary to support these individuals.
We have grown organically, attracting leading professionals from across Wales and the UK, to ensure strength and depth of experience, specialist knowledge and regional coverage. We have a close-knit family of health and social care clinicians who pride themselves on the relationships they have with their clients and partners, as well as with other professionals from private, statutory and legal services.
Every member of our team abides by our core principles, to:
- Uphold our integrity and duty to clients – ensuring respect at all levels, protecting their autonomy and practicing within the law;
- Deliver highly professional and ethical advice and services to clients and their professional teams;
- Ensure we, as professionals, are at the cutting edge of service innovations, skills and knowledge to enhance the client experience and meet the changing, challenging needs of vulnerable, disabled and older adults in today’s society;
We work in accordance with the Case Management Society UK (CMSUK) and British Association of Brain Injury Case Managers (BABICM) guidelines.
Our Team adhere to the codes of conduct and regulations set out by the relevant governing bodies. These include:
- College of Occupational Therapists
- Health Professions Council
- Social work
- Royal College of Nursing
- British Association of Social Workers