6 & 7 November 2018 | The Principal St David’s Hotel, Cardiff
The Stokes Case Management Conference 2018 is our first two-day event that will provide essential training and development for case managers and case management assistants provided by our own in-house experts as well a unique programme for day two, provided by our partner for this event, Simpson Millar LLP Solicitors.
We actively encourage and welcome Case Managers from other companies to join us on DAY TWO for a small fee. Please scroll down for more details!
Day One: Stokes Case Management In-house Training
This day is for our own Associates & Employees only. Full information is available on our Intranet.
Our greatest thanks to Thornbury Nursing Services for its support and sponsorship of our post conference drinks reception on Day One.
Day Two: In Exclusive Collaboration with Simpson Millar LLP Solicitors:
We are incredibly proud to have attracted the support and time of litigators, professional deputies and education law solicitors in Simpson Millar, along with guest speakers that include leading counsel in the field of litigation for day two of our conference.
We actively encourage and welcome Case Managers from other companies to join us on DAY TWO for a small fee*.
Our incredibly exciting programme for day two includes:
- How to survive as a case manager in litigation – Matthew Clayton, Simpson Millar
- The Litigation landscape, what you need to know – Melanie Burden, Simpson Millar
- The role of the Case Manager in Personal Injury Litigation – Caroline Fox, Simpson Millar
- Case Management Records and interim payments – Caroline Fox, Simpson Millar
- An introduction to Education, Health and Care Plans – Samantha Hale, Simpson Millar
Matthew Clayton, Senior Partner, Simpson Millar LLP Solicitors, said:
“Simpson Millar have been working with Stokes Case Management on numerous high profile cases involving claimants who have suffered catastrophic injuries for many years. As part of this association we are happy to provide a day of presentations advising on the best way to work as a case manager in what can sometimes be a legal minefield.
“The conference provides Lawyers and case managers with an opportunity to come together and understand their respective positions when working with and helping those who have been effected by catastrophic injury through the fault of someone else.”
Simpson Millar will also welcome a high profile barrister to speak on the day. More information to follow!
- Case Managers from other companies: £90* (for day two attendance only)
* Stokes Case Management will make a donation from the conference to the Silverlining Brain Injury Charity that supports individuals with a brain injury, across the country.
– Stokes Case Management reserves the right to cancel and fully refund tickets.
– The event will be photographed throughout. If you do not wish to be included in any photography, please make yourself known to our events team on the day during registration (so we can seat you out of shot!)
– Please notify us in advance of any dietary requirements as the venue may not be able to cater for specific allergies on the day.